RE: [IP] Removal + Sleeping

At 06/24/1998 - 04:54 AM Greg Legowski wrote:
>> > I would also really appreciate people's tips on where they keep the
>> > during sleep.  I hear there are some nightclothes you can buy, but
>> > know how much they help the problem

I use a product called "Waist it". I think you can get it from either
MiniMed or Unique Products. Its a soft Velcro band that goes around your
waist with a pouch to hold the pump. I find it very comfortable and it lets
me toss & turn as much as I want. I tuck the tubing in the waist band and
it keeps it out of the way. It comes in white & black.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted