Re: [IP] Removal + Sleeping

> 've never heard of using soap to remove the tape. As with bandages the
> direct approach works best: grab a corner and pull it off. The cleaners
> people talk about are for taking off the sticky goo left by the tape after
> you pull it off, not while the largely waterproof tape covers it.

You can use the Smith-Nephew "Uni-Slove" wipes to help remove the tape.
You pull up a small corner of the tape and wipe with the Uni-Solve while
pulling the tape.  Personally, I don't like it because it leaves a
residue on your fingers that is hard to remove.  But, Kayla hates having
the tape yanked right off, so we use it.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted