[IP] Southern Florida - pumper's and endos

     Delaine: My endo is Dr. William Schmidt. His office is just across
     from Dadeland Mall. Dr. Jay Skylar is at Jackson and I went to him for
     a second opinion regarding going on the pump as not everyone is a good
     candidate. You really have to be dedicated or it will not work. I am
     not sure of what insurance they accept but you could call and check.
     South Miami Hospital has a Pump Support Group once a month on
     Thursdays. You can call South Miami to get additional information or
     call Joslin Center for Diabetes at Baptist Hospital and ask for Debbie
     Gilman. Debbie is the Nurse Educator at Joslin and is very
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted