Re: [IP] Removal + Sleeping

Try using IV3000 tape under your infusion set. We used to have mega tape rings
on Megan's behind until we started using the IV3000. It helps the infusion
stay in and it makes it much easier to remove. It's very thin and comfortable.

Megan wears a nightshirt with a pocket in it. She throws her pump in there or
sometimes slips it in her panties. Try looking up the website for Unique
Accesories. They have lots of things to wear  your pump in including a Waist-
It which Megan sometimes wears to bed and always under a dress.

Hope this helps

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted