Re: [IP] Message from Rod Mead

Hi Rodney,

It is hard on you emotionally when you have to quit work and go on
disability.  I know, I did it after over 20 years of working.

If you will contact your local SS office, they will tell you how to get
the forms and where to send them, etc.  You may need to get a disability
lawyer to help you (I did).  I don't know about where you live, but here
there are many disability lawyers who will do the work up front and not
charge you until you receive your settlement.  Most of all, be patient
-- you are dealing with government and they are s-l-o-w!

Good luck.

<< I need some help about what to do. The doctors tell me that I need
to go on Disability. I do not know what to do. I'm only 42yrs old and
I've worked for most of 30yrs . I'm having a bad time with the idea of
not work. Fear of what to do about my pump & supplies, I know that
Medicare does not pay for them. My pump is only a year old so I've got
time there to plan. I know that the doctor are right about work for I'm
to sick to work with the pain, TPN, and being weak. I have away been a
physical kind of guy; big with a lot of energy & physical strength. Now
it is hard for me to carry soap from the car to the house. So this week
I'm going to place last order for pump things and start work on get
disability, do I just call SS and tell them or what do I need to do
first. Thanks for the help, I has been hard the last two months and you
my Pumper Friends have been a great  help. So Remember
            SMILE & BE HAPPY

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted