[IP] Diabetics and there children

> From: "Kelly-Boruff, Kathleen" <email @ redacted>

> I have 2 boys also age 5 and 20 months. I have been diabetic for 21yrs
> and using a mm506 for about 4 1/2 years. Just an observation I have made
> there seem to be a high number of diabetic women that have male
> children.

Well, fwiw, I have 1 daughter (age 18 months), no sons, and I've been
diabetic nearly 15 years. It's probably just coincidence in your circle of
friends -- in my daughter's room at daycare, all the kids her age and up
are male, except her. But in the next older room, it's 85-90% girls.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted