[IP] Cataracts

Thanks everyone for the info on cataract surgery.  I saw the doctor who
oversees my retina last Monday.  Unfortunately, he does not do the cataract
surgery, but he thought I was further away from the surgery, than the
ophthalmologist had indicated.  Actually, my vision is 20/20.  He does see a
few spokes (apparently, the beginning of cataracts) on both eyes.  Only
complaint I have is that I can't read the newspaper without reading glasses.
Apparently, that is more related to age--or so I'm told.  I'll be 40 in Oct.
It is so great to have a group like this where you can ask questions about
different things.  Thanks all.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted