Re: [IP] Insulin Resistance in Type 1 diabetics

Rosalie,  I have a similar problem to yours.  It takes a few hours for my
humalog to start working.  My dr. says it's due to scar tissue accumulation.
I don't see the scar tissue, but he says it's there.  I have been diabetic for
38 years.  The only way I get my insulin to move is through exercise.  I love
exercise, but I find if I don't exercise, my morning bolus of H doesn't start
working until afternoon.  If I run 5 miles in the morning, then my BG stays
normal or goes low.  It has solved my dawn phenomenon problem which hits for
me at around 9a.m.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted