Re: [IP] hot days and insulin

I live in Madison. I haven't had any problems yet, but I'm going to Summerfest
next weekend, and that can get pretty warm, so I'm trying to figure out how to
keep the insulin cool enough. Maybe it won't be a problem, but with the
we're having, I think it might.

Take care,

>Where in Wisconsin do you live?  I live about 1 hour west of Eau
>Claire.  Just wondering.
>I haven't had any problems with the warm weather.  I just make sure I
>don't leave my insulin in the car.
>Becky D.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted