Re: [IP] pump names...

> ------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:05:23 -0700
> From: Sam Skopp <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] pump names...
> At 06/22/1998 - 07:49 AM Kirez Korgan wrote:
>> Instead I chose "R2D2" -- he follows me around, beeps and clicks and
>>whirs, but doesn't talk, he's just useful.
> That's a great name... anyone else out there have C3PO?? How about Robbie
> (for you Lost in Space fans).

Nope, the robot in Lost in Space (the TV series anyway) was just called "Robot".
Robbie the Robot was from the movie "Forbidden Planet", one of the truly great
Sci Fi movies of all time. Incredible special effects for the time. I think
I'll skip work for the rest of the day, rent Forbidden Planet, a couple of
original Godzilla movies, and some other old movies, fix some popcorn and have
a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon...

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted