Re: [IP] donuts

You are absoultly right about the donuts, I have found that different donuts
require different bolus amounts.  My son is 10 and he eats donuts.  Of course
there is no set amount for any one person since all diabetics are different as
to how different foods effect them.  But on a light note, donuts are a must,
you just keep on keeping on until you have the right insulin for you.

>From one donut lover to another

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted