Re: [IP] message from Ken Bernstein

Becky Draper wrote:
> Has anyone had this happen?  Last night my MiniMed 507 went alam
> nuts...but no message.  Just a continuous blair alarm.  I finally sent
> the pump through it's self test and when it finished it stopped.
> Any thoughts???

My 506 did that once. Seems the battery clip had warped so it was only
partially in contact, and when I moved JUST SO it was delivering just
enough power through the resistance of a poor contact to blow the alarm.
Call MiniMed if you find the clip looks out of shape, they'll gladly
replace it.

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted