[IP] Message from Rod Mead

Pumpers & Friends,=20
    I need some help about what to do. The doctors tell me that I need
to go on Disability. I do not know what to do. I'm only 42yrs old and
I've worked for most of 30yrs . I'm having a bad time with the idea of
not work. Fear of what to do about my pump & supplies, I know that
Medicare does not pay for them. My pump is only a year old so I've got
time there to plan. I know that the doctor are right about work for I'm
to sick to work with the pain, TPN, and being weak. I have away been a
physical kind of guy; big with a lot of energy & physical strength. Now
it is hard for me to carry soap from the car to the house. So this week
I'm going to place last order for pump things and start work on get
disability, do I just call SS and tell them or what do I need to do
first. Thanks for the help, I has been hard the last two months and you
my Pumper Friends have been a great  help. So Remember
            SMILE & BE HAPPY

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI
send the next two lines in a message