[IP] RE: Hot Days and Insulin

Usually I keep my insulin in one of those insulated lunch bags. It keeps
relatively cool. But......this weekend I didn't. I used an old kit/bag from
a glucometer I had years ago, just because the size was good and it was my
first 'real' time away for the day as a pumper. Well........it was so hot
that the spare bottle of insulin I packed evaporated!!!!!! Good thing I
didn't need it! I couldn't believe my eyes! Over half a bottle! I'll never
do that again!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted