Re: [IP] debris

Sam:
I have found the plastic tubing to be extremely durable and useful for
tying things up in the garden.  The tube work well on tomatoes or to hang
your bird feeder.
PJB in Niagara Falls

----------

At 06/22/1998 - 11:30 AM Don Francisco wrote:
>I have a question that must confront us all occassionally:  what to do
>with the debris left after changing infusion sets?  The tube (full of
>insulin, I guess) and the soft cannula and all the wrapping and plastic
>containers.  I suppose all the packing stuff could be just trash, but
what
>about the rest of it?  Any ideas?

I just trash it... mainly because I don't know any way it could be
gracefully re-cycled. It's not bio-hazardous, but it's still medical
stuff... and I don't  know who would take it. It does seem a shame to fill
up the landfills with it (to be re-discovered 3,500 years from now and
interpreted as ancient religious items).

Sam

send the next two lines in a message
info
end