Re: [IP] Pump Name

I hadn't really thought about naming my pump until this thread started. In a
similar vein as Euginia, but from the male perspective, I think I'll call it
7-of-9. Since we're all "Borgs" now, can you guys think of a Borg you'd
rather be attached to?

> Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:42:00 -0400
> From: Eugenia Gracer <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Pump Name
>      Sam: I did indeed name my pump. His name is Gibson. Since I have seen
>      Braveheart 25.75 times I thought that it was only appropriate. If I
>      can't have him, I'll wear him!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted