Re: [IP] debris

At 06/22/1998 - 11:30 AM Don Francisco wrote:
>I have a question that must confront us all occassionally:  what to do
>with the debris left after changing infusion sets?  The tube (full of
>insulin, I guess) and the soft cannula and all the wrapping and plastic
>containers.  I suppose all the packing stuff could be just trash, but
>about the rest of it?  Any ideas?

I just trash it... mainly because I don't know any way it could be
gracefully re-cycled. It's not bio-hazardous, but it's still medical
stuff... and I don't  know who would take it. It does seem a shame to fill
up the landfills with it (to be re-discovered 3,500 years from now and
interpreted as ancient religious items).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted