[IP] San Diego People

If there is anyone in San Diego on this site, I would really appreciate
getting a write up in the paper about the Rock&Roll Marathon that you had
there Sunday.  I might be interested in that for next year and I really would
like to read about it.  I believe this is the first year they have had this
marathon.  If you live in San Diego and get a newspaper, please e-mail me and
I will send you my address.  Thanks alot.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted