[IP] Software for downloading an AccuCheck

     Hi Jack:
     I use a software program called Balance PC. Initially, I used Camit
     which is specific to AccuCheck but found that it is not very user
     friendly. Balance PC allows you to download your meter and includes
     many other tracking goodies. It also includes the Joslin Cookbook. I
     highly recommend it!
     You can find information about this program in the Diabetes website.
     Go to their bookstore on the internet.
     I am hoping that they upgrade to be more geared to pump therapy in the
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted