Re: [IP] debris

I put the insertion needle and needle for filling the reservoir in a non-
transparent plastic jug, such as a bleach bottle, Orange juice jug, etc.  when
it is full, I tape it shut securely with duct tape and toss it.  I empty any
remaining insulin from the old syringe and tubing into my bathroom sink and
wash it down the drain, all the other stuff just goes straight into the

<< I have a question that must confront us all occassionally:  what to do
 with the debris left after changing infusion sets?  The tube (full of
 insulin, I guess) and the soft cannula and all the wrapping and plastic
 containers.  I suppose all the packing stuff could be just trash, but what
 about the rest of it?  Any ideas?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted