Re: [IP] debris

Don,

I put the insertion needle and needle for filling the reservoir in a non-
transparent plastic jug, such as a bleach bottle, Orange juice jug, etc.  when
it is full, I tape it shut securely with duct tape and toss it.  I empty any
remaining insulin from the old syringe and tubing into my bathroom sink and
wash it down the drain, all the other stuff just goes straight into the
garbage.

MJ

<< I have a question that must confront us all occassionally:  what to do
 with the debris left after changing infusion sets?  The tube (full of
 insulin, I guess) and the soft cannula and all the wrapping and plastic
 containers.  I suppose all the packing stuff could be just trash, but what
 about the rest of it?  Any ideas?