RE: [IP] hot days and insulin

Down here in Texas we are above 100 most, if not all, of the summer. I was
told by my CDE that if my BS's start to run high for no known reason it's
probably denatured insulin. So far yard work, mountain biking and just
general out and about haven't done in the insulin. It's been over 100 for
at least the past two weeks.