Re: [IP] "borderline" hypoglycemia

In a message dated 6/21/98 9:05:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< It's actually Fasting Hypoglycemia, a different aspect of the same problem
that
 causes Reactive Hypoglycemia. As I understand it his pancreas puts out too
much
 insulin for needs just before the next meal. Perhaps it is caused by too
little
 glycogen in storage to carry through, always thought it was more uneven
insulin
 output. >>

Ted,

Thanks for this info!  I forwarded your response to my husband and we will
check out the URLs you sent.

MJ