Re: [IP] hot days and insulin

I had that same question after riding my motorcycle in near 90 degree F
sunshine.  (The engine add an awful amount of heat to the naturally
pleasant conditions one finds in the mid-Atlantic, east coast... :-)  My
CDE told me it was okay, one of her patients works in an un-cooled machine
shop and has no problems.  I would like to hear more conclusive positive
comments, though.

Thanks,

Don Francisco

home:				work: