[IP] OUT OF THE QUANDARY

Hi Barbara:

To give you an update, just got off the phone to my disability insurance
company, told them the situation and asked for an extension.  The woman I
talked to was very understanding, and said not to worry about this years'
form.  She will send one next July, '99, which will give me plenty of time to
audition a new endo.  Whew, another crisis averted!

Thanks for the excellent, common-sense advice.

Iona