[IP] thanks

Hi all,
I just wanted to write and say thanks to everyone for the thoughts and
It will be 3 weeks tomorrow since I've had any insulin. It still has not
fully sank into my thick skull yet. I still can't handle a regular coke they
taste like syrup. I have discovered the joys of Sunny D though.
The other night I was having dinner with my parents. For the 1st time in 20
years my mother didn't have to make a different pitcher of tea for me. I'm
34, 6'4" and almost had tears in my eyes. I want all of you to be able to
experience something like this. I will be working toward this for the rest
of my life or until there is a cure.
Thanks to everyone and keep me in your thoughts. You all are in mine.
Barry Bruce
email @ redacted
ICQ 10047360

send the next two lines in a message