Re: [IP] pump names...

When I got my pump I thought I might call it "Hank..." (if diminutive of
pancreas might be "panky," my pump was 'hanky'), and besides that I thought
it was such a great device and did so much for me, I was going to honor it
by naming it after Hank Rearden in Ayn Rand's _Atlas Shrugged_.

 Instead I chose "R2D2" -- he follows me around, beeps and clicks and
whirs, but doesn't talk, he's just useful.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted