[IP] Surgery

     Hi there Tonya: Thanks for the information on sites to be used for
     surgery. I have now tried both my right and left hip and did not have
     a problem. As a matter of fact my right hip was really easy and did
     not hurt. However, my left hip was a different story. I was afraid
     that I had hit a muscle, but my blood sugars have been fine. Maybe the
     absorption is good because of all of those plies. I'll try my thighs
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted