[IP] emergency appendectomy WAS hate Minimed tape

Edward Kotzen wrote:

> While in the hospital recently for an emergency appendectomy (what

Me too!  shall we compare scars and horror stories?

Where did YOU put your infusion site?  How did YOU handle nurse ratchet who
wanted you to take off your pump for the surgery?  How did you handle the
clueless interns who INSISTED you have dextrose IV fluid?

or am I the only difficult person around here?  (shut up Forrest)

Sara  *-)=B xoxx
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted