I'd like to put my two cents if I may.  Ryan who is now ten.  Wa diagnosed at
age three had the same problem you do for seven years.  We felt it was his
pancreas and so did our Endro.  Which we were told was wonderful because when
a cure came he would be a great candidate since it was still active .   I
thought maybe a little light at the end of the tunnel might help.  I know it
doesn't help with the problem but at least you have an idea of what is going
on.  It helped us to cope knowing what was happening.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted