Re: [IP] Sue's UNKNOWN HYPO

Hi MJ,

That is probably a good theory.  I had a bunch of tests done about the
end of April this year and they showed my pancreas was not functioning
at that time.  Maybe it does kick in every now and then!

<< Didn't you say that you were originally diagnosed as Type II in
1990?  Is it
possible that your pancreas is still giving you a little "jolt" every
now and
then, thus causing the irregular hypos?  It's just a theory, it might
explain
the problem, but that doesn't help find a solution. :-(

MJ >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!