[IP] Dry? pumping

My good news on Father's Day is that I'm trying out a Disetronic pump with a
saline solution. I guess you could call it Dry Pumping. I was amazed at how
easy the catheter insertion was. I believe that was my one big hang up (if
you can believe that after 35 years of injections). Next I hope to be amazed
at how good it will feel finally pumping Humulog.

The three greatest developments in Diabetes care: glucometers, pumps and

no longer the wanna-be pumper
gonna-be a pumper

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted