[IP] Sue's UNKNOWN HYPO

<< In spite of the extra precaution, I still
 went low.  This phenomenon happens quite often -- but not often to
 change my normal basal/bolus rates.  So far nobody has been able to
 figure it out. >>

Sue,

Didn't you say that you were originally diagnosed as Type II in 1990?  Is it
possible that your pancreas is still giving you a little "jolt" every now and
then, thus causing the irregular hypos?  It's just a theory, it might explain
the problem, but that doesn't help find a solution. :-(

MJ