Re: [IP] hypo Non humor...:)

When I was in the hospital "trying" to have my first son, (they induced labor
and I never dilated after 4 days"  they checked my bs and it was 40, I wasn't
alowed to eat anything in case I had to have a c-section (which I did), and
guess what happened next.  They started putting regular insulin through my
IV!!  I asked them what they were trying to do kill me?  Pour nurse who I had
gotten to know very well, said she had to follow dr's orders, but then got
smart and turned everything off and said they were just going to have to do a
section.  I did get plenty of oj and sugar.

Ellen  seems like we have alot in common  LOL

Tonya S
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted