Re: [IP] hypo humor...:)

  I really appreciated your post.  My sons are 4 and 2, soon to be 3 and 5.
My 4 yo is very sensitive to my bs.  I know the 2 yo is still to young, but if
Evan is drinking a coke he will ask me, mama your blood sugar low?  I'll
answer no and he'll tell me if it is you can have some of my coke.  Talk about
touch your heart.  But then again if he wants coke and i tell him no he likes
to use the excuse that he thinks his bs is low.  LOL.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted