Re: [IP] IN A QUANDARY

Hi Barbara:

That's a good idea re. getting new address/phone no. of my last endo, and also
my file.  I'll call the clinic tomorrow.  But, are you saying I should call my
disability insurance company, so they can call Dr. DePaoli?

You know I'm really good at figuring out problems of other people, but when it
comes to my own, I seem to get bogged down with all of these little details
and tend to build it up so sometimes a situation like this seems
insurmountable.  Thanks for helping to straighten out my thinking.

Iona