Re: [IP] Protein and Fat????

>Wonderful idea, Darrin, your heart will thank you. Whatever fat your body does
>not need to make hormones, absorb vitamins, will be stored as triglycerides
>and in fatty tissue. Now if you were a bear that hibernates all winter without
>food, the fat would be useful, but I strongly suspect you are not a bear.

Thanks Barbara.

Actually; my cholesterol and tryglysericdes are both extremely low.  The
spare tire I put on since acheiving realtively tight control is the
motivation for switching the fat to CHO's! ;-/ ;-/

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!

Check out:  http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4750/intro.htm  and go
FORWARD to "The Article".