Re: [IP] Insulin Resistance in Type 1 diabetics

This may sound sound like a stupid question...
but I was diagnosed as a Type 1 diabetic and consider myself very insulin
I take about 1:5 ratio insulin/carb... and that's on a good day..
Someone told me, wow, that's as much insulin as a type 2 diabetic takes. and then
I wondered
hmmm.. I wonder if the drugs they have for type 2 would help for type 1 insulin
I know it's a different mechanism.. but just curious.. anybody know anything
about that?
I'm pretty sure I'm type 1 as I had a honeymoon period which I have never heard
of occurring in type 2's..

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted