[IP] Insulin Pump Web-Ring

A number of us who have got personal home pages have linked them togther
to form the Insulin Pump Web-Ring.

If anyone else here has a personal home page (ie their own web site)
which mentions the fact that they use an insulin pump (or their child
uses one) then we would love to add you to the web ring. Your site
doesn't have to be ABOUT insulin pumps, or even about diabetes. In fact
it's better if the site is about you and the things that interest you,
but you must at least mention that you use an insulin pump and the more
information about pumps the better.

This web ring is not officially connected with the Insulin Pumpers web
site, although Michael has a list of links to people's pages as well.
The web ring idea was born when I was first thinking about getting a
pump, and wanted to read the personal sites of people who used pumps,
and find out what they thought of them. I was naturally suspicious of
"official" looking sites which would obviously be biased in favour of

If you want to read more about the Insulin Pump Web-Ring, then go to

If you don't have a web site, or don't know how to go about creating
one, but would like to, then get in touch with me and I can give you
some help. It needn't cost you anything: I get mine for free from
http://www.geocities.com. All you have to do is decide what you want to
say to the world... A simple website isn't hard to create, and learning
to do it will teach you a lot more about how the internet really works.
(A bit like taking car maintenance lessons... it makes you a better
driver :)

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted