Re: [IP] High Fat Diets

In a message dated 6/21/98 11:20:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

<< Talk to your
 doctors about having heart checkups periodically and if you have any symptoms
 of heart problems, do not ignore them.
 Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox, but I feel everyone needs to know this info.

  People with diabetes often have atypical heart attack symptoms, especially
if there is some automonic neuropathy affecting the nerve supply to the heart.
This can often be a silent problem.  I have cared for many Type 1 and Type 2
patients with this situation when I worked intensive/coronary care.

Barbara B.