Re: [IP] Protein and Fat????

In a message dated 6/21/98 1:24:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I was hoping hte
 pupm would help me eliminate more fat from my diet but I guess I may as
 well do that now.
Wonderful idea, Darrin, your heart will thank you. Whatever fat your body does
not need to make hormones, absorb vitamins, will be stored as triglycerides
and in fatty tissue. Now if you were a bear that hibernates all winter without
food, the fat would be useful, but I strongly suspect you are not a bear.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted