[IP] High Fat Diets

Darrin (and all),
I hope you have had your lipids and cholesterol checked regularly.  As
diabetics, we are more at risk for coronary artery disease, which is, of
course, aggravated by high fat diets.  I'm speaking from experience, having
had a quadruple bypass at the age of 39.  It is very important for us to watch
fat in our diet and limit it to 30% of total calories.  Heart disease can
strike at any age and has become the number 1 killer of women.  Talk to your
doctors about having heart checkups periodically and if you have any symptoms
of heart problems, do not ignore them.
Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox, but I feel everyone needs to know this info.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted