Re: [IP] Continuing Humalog / Velosulin saga

Hi Ellen,

Sounds like time for a new Doc.  I was getting the same kind of "help"
(said very sarcastically) from my Endo ... so I fired him about 2 weeks
ago.

<< I ran into my dr. somewhere and mentioned the H/V mix or the switch
straight V.  He said "go ahead, try it.  i'll see you in the ER."
JERK.  I
said I know I will have to alter my basal rate and I would like him to
help
me.  He won't.  JERK.  Does anyone get help from their dr. with any of
this or
do you just have to go it alone?  ellen >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted