Re: [IP] insulin pump and stress

Hi Dana,

Off subject but just curious ... what was your job with NorthWest

<< I finished college in 1994, began work at
Northwest Airlines, in a career that I had always pursued, and then just
as I was beg!
inning to climb the ladder, "wham", my diabetes started taking its toll
on me.  I started
having major vision problems due to severe diabetic retinopathy, laser
surgeries, and several
other complications.  My doctors took me out of work after working so
hard toward my career.
Now I'm devastated......don't know how to make things better.  Oh well,
I just have to look at
it like, maybe there's another reason for me.  I would like to talk to
you again.  Write me
back and let me know how things are going for you.  Hope I haven't bored
you with my hard luck
story but It makes me feel better when I can tell people and get it off
of my mind.  Thanks
for reading it.  Now, see, I really do know how you feel so hold your
chin up just as I'm
doing and we will soon see "daylight".

Your Friend,
Dana >>