[IP] Surgery...

    When I talked to my dr. yesterday he told me I should not put the
site in my stomach or even my "behind" on the day of the surgery.  The
gyno. and him both agreed my leg would be the best choice.  During the
surgery they will be moving me and tipping me upside down and then on my
back?!?!?!?  I told him thanks so much for all the details, I get the
point!!  So...from learning all this, I would say,  find out ALL the
info. it may help you make a BETTER choice.  Just a helpful little
                                           -Tonya D.  :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted