[IP] low bs stories...

Ellen, I think it was...
    Come on now...low blood sugars ARE extremely dangerous and I have
had plenty that were beyond terrifying, please don't think I know just
the humor and not the horror!!!!!  BUT...you can't tell me you wouldn't
laugh your a** off if you had seen me clomping down the steps in a lacey
feathered housecoat with matching high heel houseshoes singing "Here
comes Ms. America" making a B-line for the doughnuts!!!!!!!   :-)  Laugh
and be merry!  If you don't laugh at least once by the time I get to #1,
I'll give you your money back!       -Tonya D.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted