Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 21:05:54 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] my silhouette not sticking

after using a  iv prep or alcohol use tincture of benzoin , then insert
infusion set of choice then your iv 3000 , seems to work better for me

tincture of benzoin is available over the counter , and a 2 oz bottle
like 2.00
and is enough for like a year!  >>>>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted