[IP] RE: Carb Counting and your Grandmother's Favorite Recipe

I agree Jay -- there are many programs out there.  For those of you that are
close to the Best Buy chain (I have no affiliation, just happened to go for
a kid's bday gift the other night), Sierra Software has a product called
Mastercook, or CookingLight.  Best Buy has it on sale for $9.99 right now.
The MasterCook is the better deal since CookingLight is contained within it.
Unfortunately, I found that out after I bought CookingLight.  It does a good
job of the nutritional analysis, even with rather bizarre ingredients (I had
a rhubarb recipe that I added to the "cookbook" and analyzed) included.
They have a web site with many more recipes that you can also download
Take care,

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted