[IP] bs have been real good and baby is doing good to

 hi everyone
how was your day mine was real good bs have been real good fasting was 159 at
7:15am and lunch was 116 and supper was 149 and thay have beed real good baby
is doing real good last night i put a glass of tea on my belly and tyler kick
it off of my belly and got me wet and iam big now and waddle like a duck and
can not see my feet at times the pump has work so good thought this pregnancy
and and i will not give up the pump and this has made my life so much better
and i love you so much and we are friends forever and we can beat daibetes and
i know we can LET NOT GIVE UP WE CAN WIN

                          love lisa
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted