Re: [IP] Cornell News: Dry insulin inhalant

Likewise I love tech advances but I always keep a steady head.

The main benefit I get from the pump is the ability to have a stable and
controllable basal rate. This dry insulin spray only provides boluses,
with a very crude basal in the tail, so I don't anticipate any benefit
for me (combined with the fact that I never found injections with a 29g
needle painful)

There's certainly a market for it though. As Wayne says, I hate to think
what the long term effects on the lining of your lung might be though.
With injections, if you get lipotrophy, it looks ugly but you can find a
new site. But if you lungs get damaged...

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted