Re: [IP] basal testing

>  I find that it helps to graph those basal tests to see the results
> (visual learner).
The graphic tool on the website graphs your real bg's.
If you tell it your current basal rate and the new one you'd like to
use, it will graph a simulated bg for the same time period showing an
estimate of the changes that will occur with the new basal rate. It
is very handy for making first order adjustments. I have used it
extensively with Lily's basals

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted